Bartlesville, OK 74003
- Responsible for setting up, checking, and correcting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment while adhering to pre-established guidelines and engineering specifications.
- Inspect and assess circuits for pole replacements and upgrades, including flagging and then collecting information to create work packet designs for the powerline crews (doesn' t require climbing powerline poles or doing hands on work)
- Using design software will change out power poles.
- Will meet with residential, commerical and industrial customers to understand electrical service needs.
- Will be involved with first responders for storm recovery.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent plus 4 years of related utility industry work experience or 2 years of related utility industry work experience and an Associate Degree.
- Must have valid driver' s license as will travel as needed in the service territory (most travel is day travel in the region and most areas are within 1-2 hour drive of office location)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.