New Albany, OH 43054
- Responsible for providing quality documentation of processes and systems.
- Supports planning groups in preparing and editing Project Review & Approval (PRA) documents.
- Assists with the preparation, layout, organization, outlines editing and updating of manuals, capital planning proposals and other documents.
- Researches, develops, and reviews new procedures and changes to existing procedures and coordinates with other departments as needed.
- Establishes procedure revision guidelines, procedure standards, and procedure writing guidelines.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Journalism, English or related
- 3+ years of related technical writing and editing experience.
- Demonstrates professionalism and ethical behavior
- Proficient in help authoring tools such as Adobe RoboHelp or MadCap Flare.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.