Farmington Hills, MI 48335
- Develops instructional materials for participants and facilitators and performance measures.
- Participates in analysis and measurement of project outcomes as related to training and instructional design.
- Designs, develops, and delivers instructor training modules, documentation, and materials in a variety of media.
- Updates and maintains all training-related materials including but not limited to video, audio, and written materials.
- Possesses and maintains through understanding of industry and stays abreast of training trends; communicates/incorporates information to assure all training programs remain current and take advantage of new technologies.
- Produces and maintains product documentation including but not limited to design specifications, marketing/sales materials, user manuals/guides, training materials, proposals, reports, and on-line help.
- Bachelor' s degree preferred, but will also consider Associate' s degree or relevant experience
- Prior experience working in either manufacturing, automation, or automotive
- Ability to work independently and part of teams
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.