Technical Sales Manager
Youngstown, OH 44509
- Selling capital equipment to production and manufacturing companies.
- Interacting and selling to customers from maintenance, to Plant Managers, up to CEOs.
- Take initiative to approach potential customers as a consultative sales engineer.
- Present proposals that provide customers with solutions, mainly in the areas of new equipment.
- Increase sales volume and customer base by actively seeking new sales opportunities by adding new customers and leveraging existing contacts.
- Respond appropriately and in a timely manner to customer enquiries.
- Track and report sales opportunities to achieve and exceed goals.
- Bachelor’ s or Associate’ s in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Preferred 5+ years’ experience with selling capital equipment such as to steel and/or aluminum industries
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal oriented as you are responsible for your own results
- Solid computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel) and 2D/3D CAD (AutoCAD or SolidWorks) and other forms of mechanical drawings
- May have to create and modify conceptual layout drawings used for preparing proposals
- 50% domestic travel