Talent Acquisition Specialist
Columbus, OH 43215
- Partners with hiring manager and HR Business Partner to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate testing and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire), and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings within an assigned territory.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Partners with Sourcing Specialist in order to bring a diverse slate of qualified candidates to the hiring manager.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.G., benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements).
- Responsible to ensure onboarding and new hire orientation processes occur.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Completes application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Participates in the development of annual Affirmative Action Plans as assigned by the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Suggests and helps implement on-going process improvements to ensure an effective, efficient and compliant recruiting process.
- Bachelor' s degree in human resource management or related field.
- Experience working with electronic applicant systems and internet recruiting sources.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.