Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
- Plan, design, develop, and launch efficient information systems and operations systems in support of multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Apply problem-solving skills to help identify, and resolve systems issues.
- Analyze business initiatives and develop supporting IT methods and processes.
- Understand and maintain manufacturing systems software.
- Develop and maintain system level and external reporting tools.
- Develop system/program logic diagrams, application requirement specifications.
- Perform user support and other associated " help-desk functions for users as required.
- 5 or more years experience as a Information Systems or Information Technology Business Analyst.
- 5 or more years of functional experience with business systems such as ERP, PLM, or MES.
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment as a user of business systems.
- Effective negotiation, organization, prioritization, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact professionally in a diverse group including, managers, executives, vendors, users, and subject matter experts.
- Effectively work both in a team environment or alone.
- Ability to multitask.