Victor, IA 52347
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise upgrades on hardware and software systems as required while adhering to SOX guidelines
- Support enterprise, cross-divisional Microsoft Office, Active Directory, and CAD (Catia, Auto Desk Inventor Series, etc) systems. Support EDI systems including connections to customers and vendors.
- Manage enterprise systems backups, including IBM AS/400, file and print servers, SQL database servers, E-Mail, PC' s, virtual servers and any other critical data systems.
- Assist in continued implementation of the ERP software system, CMS, and other applications.
- Oversee all installation and of software and systems, and provide training as necessary
- Troubleshoot any problems experienced by PC users on a timely basis
- Manage EDI overlays and ensure dependable and consistent communications between the division and its customers and vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Windows 7, 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Strong understanding of networking
- Capable of maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing systems hardware
- 60+ desktops/notebooks, 20+ thin clients, 70+ users
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Active Directory based forest/domains, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, IBM iSeries based manufacturing system, Microsoft SQL Server based database systems, Cisco wireless networks & routers, Client Managed 100Mb and 1000Mb Switches, Fortinet VPN Appliances
- PBX phone system
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Active Directory
- Trend Micro OfficeScan
- Netapp and VM virtualized environment
- SQL DB administration
Education and Experience
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or related field) and a minimum of 2 years actual work experience in the Information Technology field