New Albany, OH 43054
- Investigate, analyze and resolve application issues with minimal direction.
- Perform and lead field investigations of application issues and interface with field users and management.
- Perform and lead application training and provide input in the development of training materials.
- Perform data analysis and assist in the development of reports.
- Perform application administrative functions and develop associated administrative procedures.
- Take the lead to assist support staff in investigating and resolving application issues.
- Lead efforts with business unit employees to define and build business processes and the functional requirements for associated applications.
- Provide assistance and guidance to employees across the corporation in the proper use of applications.
- Lead the development of application testing plans and take a lead role in providing required user training plans.
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree in Business, IT or Engineering, Math or Statistics.(Bachelor’ s Degree preferred)
- Two years SharePoint administration
- Two years ASP. Net or ASP. Net/ Nintex Certified
- Two years of building SharePoint native or designer workflows
- Expert Level in Excel
- Nintex Workflow
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.