Columbus, OH 43215
- Perform field investigations of application issues and interface with field users and management.
- Assist staff in investigating root cause, resolving application issues and engaging IT as necessary.
- Perform daily administrative functions.
- Perform data analysis and provide reporting as needed
- Participate in process design and develop business cases.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Participate in the development of test plans and testing.
- 5 Years of Experience with Bachelors Degree in Business, IT, Engineering or Math.
- 7 Years of Experience with Associates Degree
- Prefer someone with Automated Meter Infrastructure (AMI) knowledge.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.