System Analyst/Cloud Specialist (Oracle)
Columbus, OH 43215
- Perform field investigations of application issues and interface with field users and management.
- Assist staff in investigating root cause, resolving application issues and engaging IT as necessary.
- Perform daily administrative functions.
- Perform data analysis and provide reporting as needed
- Participate in process design and develop business cases.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Participate in the development of test plans and testing.
- Assist in configuring CRM system with complex reporting
- Responsible for understanding and confirming business requirements, designing, and configuring the solution in Oracle Engagement Cloud
- Support the product owner with configuration changes and administrative support
- Responsible for understanding business requirements and determining feasibility in Oracle Engagement Cloud – working closely and collaborating with IT Engagement Cloud Specialist
- Responsible for building custom reports, dashboards, and analytics in OBIEE, part of the Oracle Engagement Cloud solution
- 5 years of experience with Bachelors Degree in Business, IT, Engineering or related, or 7 years of experience with Associates Degree
- Experience using or configuring Oracle Engagement Cloud, or other CRM sales and service application
- Sales and Customer Service Process Experience – lead and opportunity management
- Understanding of Oracle / Engagement Cloud analytics or other reporting & analytics application
- Oracle Fusion Applications – such as HCM, ERP
- Experience with groovy scripting and extensions in Oracle Fusion applications
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Oracle Partner relationship Management.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.