Maumee, OH 43537
- Be able to multitask.
- Answers phones, schedules meetings and appointments, makes any necessary arrangements such as reserving a conference room or special equipment, and makes arrangements for conferences and travel.
- Administrative support as needed.
- Reviewing or submitting paperwork, organizing and maintaining files and gathering and inputting data, among other duties.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Able to work independently, highly organized, and attention to detail.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Additional post high school education and/or training preferred.
- Two years in a customer service and/or support sales related role required.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent’ s.
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates a clear and effective speaking manner for the purpose of explaining information to customers and employees and strong customer service skills.