Napoleon, OH 43545
- Place orders to all suppliers ensuring on-time deliveries. Schedule deliveries and ensure all orders are confirmed.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports performance to follow the schedule of production activities utilizing information derived from material and production control systems.
- Assist the manufacturing department to actively manage the production schedule.
- Coordinate with departments and project managers as needed to identify and resolve issues regarding materials and delivery.
- Able to change direction and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Competent with computer software such as, Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project. Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
- Experience working within an ISO quality plans a plus.
- Experience and Education:
A two-year degree in Supply Chain Management, or a Technical field along with 2 years of experience in supply chain operations or 5+ years of related experience and proven performance in a manufacturing environment.