Supplier Quality Engineer
Bowling Green, OH 43402
- Will train QA inspectors and operators regarding customer quality standards and inspection procedures.
- Demonstrated practical use of quality systems and continuous improvement methods such as six sigma, lean, DOE and statistical data analysis.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills to effectively communicate within the department and with vendors and customers.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced work environment; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong process orientated problem-solving skills to identify root causes and lead teams to implement counter measures.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related field.
- 3 or more years' experience working in a manufacturing environment with 3 or more years' experience within the quality field required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office suite, statistical data analysis software such as Minitab and ERP systems.