Structural Engineering Manager
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Point of contact between Structural Department and Client.
- Responsible for departmental expenses, profit and loss.
- Develops, organizes and implements discipline and departmental standards, recordkeeping, and improvements. Responsible for establishing, monitoring and adhering to budget or otherwise taking action to make changes and adjustments as necessary to meet financials objectives.
- Coaches, directs, coordinates, facilitates and supervises structural staff. This includes all evaluation and employee relations responsibilities: Client planning/staffing, hiring, development, promotion and performance management.
- Ensures the technical competency and quality of work performed by staff.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering with minimum of eight years related experience.
- PE license in United States required. Ability to obtain PE in Oregon and California required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.