Troy, MI 48084
- Work closely with project teams consisting of architects, other engineering disciplines, and onsite teams to coordinate projects, from start to finish. Projects include additions, renovations and new builds.
- Lead structural engineering aspects on medium and large projects, as well as ability to lead designers and mentor junior level engineers.
- Responsible for schedules and budgets to maintain deliverables within scope.
- Visit sites to gather data and resolve field issues thru-out the project.
- Have working knowledge of load-bearing light gage, steel, reinforced concrete, post tensioned concrete, pre-stressed concrete, wood structures, high wind and seismic design.
- Experience working on healthcare, educational and commercial projects past experience and knowledge designing Healthcare facilities such as Long Term Acute Care Hospitals, Medical office buildings, Dialysis Clinics, Assisted living facilities, Veteran' s Affairs, Multi-story office buildings, Religious (Churches, etc.), K-12 and Post-secondary Schools.
- Bachelor degree in Structural Engineering or related from an ABET accredited University
- PE or PE tracked
- 8+ years of structural engineering for commercial or related experience is required
- Healthcare and hospital experienced being highly desired, as will work with specialty equipment such as CT, MRI, surgical light booms, etc.
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, and Ram software is a plus
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.