Toledo, OH 43606
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing structural analysis for a variety of building systems and structures.
- The Structural Engineer will design, develop, implement, and analyze technical designs.
- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations, plan and set goals and coordinate with other disciplines as needed.
- Develop detailed 3D models and design complex structural steel systems, including detailing to produce fabrication drawings for welded and bolted construction
- Draft and detail steel structures creating 2D and 3D models, collect information to prepare detailed drawings
- May visit project sites for verification purposes and to provide connection and erection support if needed
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- EIT or PE Tracked is a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with industrial projects dealing with structural steel and misc. Steel.
- Experience steel detailing structures and connections is desired, as well as understanding fab shop and erection practices
- Knowledge of building codes and AISC codes
- 2D & 3D experience is required.
- Experience with structural design software such as SDS/2, Advanced Steel, Tekla, X-Steel or Revit is a plus.