Indianapolis, IN 46250
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing structural analysis for a variety of building systems and structures.
- Projects will include new construction, renovation and retrofit in all types of building structures focusing mainly on institutional, industrial and commercial.
- The Structural Engineer will design, develop, implement, and analyze technical designs.
- Foundations, masonry/concrete, wood, structural steel, perform load calculations and analysis.
- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations, plan and set goals and coordinate with other disciplines as needed.
- Some travel is required
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 0 to 10 years of relevant experience (commercial or industrial projects).
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Revit (BIM) software experience is desired.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.