Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Performs a variety of routine engineering assignments.
- Drafts interpretation of own design into completed working drawings and applies. Engineering fundamentals to design.
- May be assisted by a designer.
- Performs routine calculations and work on PC system.
- Organizes and maintains project design notebook.
- Performs design work on CAD.
- ABET accredited Bachelor' s degree in Engineering.
- PE Required, SE a plus
- Candidates should have schooling or experience with seismic codes.
- Experience with structural analysis software, such as RISA or STAAD is preferred.
- Must have exposure to AutoCAD or Revit.
- Travel may be required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.