Hillsboro, OR 97124
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing structural analysis for a variety of building systems and structures including structural calculations, analyze existing structures, recommend possible modifications.
- Projects to include new construction, renovation and retrofit for mainly industrial and manufacturing buildings.
- Design and develop structural systems using steel, concrete and strut, while using computer models for complex systems.
- The Structural Engineer will design, develop, implement, and analyze technical designs.
- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations, plan and set goals and coordinate with other disciplines as needed.
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structures from an accredited institution.
- PE is required (or able to acquire PE soon)
- 5+ years of structural engineering experience
- Experience with structural analysis software RISA or STAAD and any CAD or Revit is desired
- Knowledge of building codes and seismic requirements
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.