Dallas, TX 75244
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) has a client in the Dallas, TX area seeking a Structural Engineer.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing structural analysis for a variety of building systems and structures.
- Projects will include new construction, renovation and retrofit in all types of building structures focusing mainly on industrial and commercial.
- The Structural Engineer will design, develop, implement, and analyze technical designs.
- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations, plan and set goals and coordinate with other disciplines as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering
- PE or PE tracked
- 5+ years of relevant experience (commercial, healthcare, civic or industrial building projects).
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.