Columbus, OH 43215
- Design, analyze, prepare drawings and specifications for a variety of buildings and structures including steel buildings, concrete structures, fabric structures, wood buildings and high-rises.
- Responsible for performing structural analysis for a variety of building systems and structures.
- Projects will include new construction, renovation and retrofit in all types of building
- The Structural Engineer will design, develop, implement, and analyze technical designs.
- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations, plan and set goals and coordinate with other disciplines as needed.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering with structural design emphasis
- 5 years’ experience
- PE or able to become a PE
- Experience with structural analysis software is a plus
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD is a plus
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.