Cleveland, OH 44114
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing structural analysis and a variety of routine engineering assignments for building systems and structures.
- Projects will include new construction, renovation and retrofit in all types of building structures.
- The Structural Engineer will design, develop, implement, and analyze technical designs.
- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations, plan and set goals and coordinate with other disciplines as needed.
- Candidate will perform calculations, develop sections, detail drawings, review shop drawings
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Structural Engineering
- PE tracked is preferred, ideally have passed FE exam and hold an EIT
- Experience with structural analysis software such as RISA, STAAD or RAM Elements would be preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD is required and Revit or 3D modeling software is a plus
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.