Birmingham, AL 35244
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing structural analysis for a variety of building systems and structures.
- Projects will include new construction, renovation and retrofit in all types of building structures focusing mainly on industrial and commercial.
- The Structural Engineer will design, develop, implement, and analyze technical designs.
- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations, plan and set goals and coordinate with other disciplines as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 3-10 years of relevant experience (commercial or industrial projects) for A&E firms.
- Experience with AutoCAD.