Structural Engineer, Junior Level
Birmingham, AL 35213
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing structural analysis for a variety of building systems and structures.
- Projects will include new construction, renovation and retrofit in all types of building structures focusing mainly on industrial and commercial.
- The Structural Engineer will design, develop, implement, and analyze technical designs.
- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations, plan and set goals and coordinate with other disciplines as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering, Masters is preferred.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience (commercial, healthcare, civic or industrial building projects).
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Revit software experience is desired.