Structural Engineer, Junior - Mid level
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Design structural systems using steel and concrete for new and existing structures.
- Provide structural calculations for support systems in accordance with lead design and lead structural engineer.
- Analyze existing structures for new loads and provide recommendations for strengthening where required.
- Sketches design into completed working details and drawings based on engineering fundamentals.
- Develop and validate computer models of complex structural systems.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or Master’ s degree in Structural Engineering
- PE required or PE tracked, SE a plus
- Knowledge of building codes including seismic requirements
- Experience with structural analysis software such as RISA or STAAD
- Experience with Revit is a plus
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.