Toledo, OH 43611
- Gain a full understanding of the project scope, schedules, major priority items milestones and coordination procedure.
- Research and obtain standards/codes required by client, town, county, etc. Through interaction with engineers to accurately develop plans.
- Revise drawings to incorporate red-marked revisions or verbal instruction; request and receive data from involved parties and input into project database or spreadsheet, as appropriate.
- Review supplier and contractor drawings; compile finished drawings and prepare for mailing to the external customer.
- Must have refinary experience with industry plant related work, to include platforms, equipment and piping supports, foundations and site drainage.
- Assure that the drafting/design/project responsibilities are within scope, proceed on schedule and within budget; review and check drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Monitors all design activities to assure conformance with engineering calculations, company specifications, governing codes, industry standards, and good engineering / safety practices.
- Candidate will work with AutoCAD. Any 3D experience would be beneficial.
- Associate' s Degree or Bachelor' s degree in a related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Ability to import images in AutoCad and overlay in scale.
- Plot and maintain current hardcopy drawings.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills.