Tigard, OR 97223
- Perform detailed structural design of foundations and structures for industrial, manufacturing and hi-tech facilities projects for new builds, rebuilds and renovation projects.
- Will have to do field work for as-builts and retrofits.
- Create construction documents and provide support when needed.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in structural engineering or related
- 5+ years of experience of structural design for manufacturing, industrial and hi-technology facilities
- Experienced with concrete and structural steel design
- AutoCAD and Revit experience
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.