Birmingham, AL 35222
- Work closely with architectural staff and engineers to develop concepts and construction drawings for automotive and manufacturing projects including additions, renovations and new builds.
- Will analyze sketches, and notes to prepare basic layouts and plan drawing preparation.
- Depending on level of experience, may perform routine design calculations for the review of the project engineer
- Conduct research to provide design options for project engineer
- Some responsibility for checking design documents
- Communicate and provide assistance with organizing and reviewing shared assignments with other offices, including overseas offices on occasion
- Perform 2D and 3D work in CAD.
- Associate’ s degree in Structural Engineering or related is desired
- Experienced with the production of structural steel and concrete drawings/models
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD 2D
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.