Hillsboro, OR 97006
- Analyzes sketches, notes and other input materials to determine and plan the best approach to prepare drawings.
- Applies design fundamentals to total systems or sub-systems.
- Works under supervision with work effort occasionally checked during progress and reviewed upon completion.
- May perform routine design calculations for the review of the project engineer/architect and prepares basic layouts.
- Associate or Bachelor degree-tracked in engineering or architectural fields preferred.
- Solid base/understanding knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Solid base/understanding of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to communicate clearly via email and record notes after conversations.
- Background knowledge of the Structural or Architectural disciplines.
- Travel may be required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.