Structural Designer (Steel Designer)
Toledo, OH 43604
- Experienced designer with structural steel that can complete projects from start to finish.
- Will help lead and develop junior level staff.
- Draft and detail steel structures creating 2D and 3D models, collect information to prepare detailed drawings.
- May visit project sites for verification purposes and to provide connection and erection support if needed.
- 7+ years of steel detailing and design of structures and connections.
- Understanding of AWS (American Welding Standards) and standard fab shop or erection practices.
- Knowledge of building codes and AISC codes.
- AutoCAD or Microstation is required, Revit is a plus.
- Experience with Tekla or SDS/2 software.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.