Pataskala, OH 43062
Schedule: 1st shift 7: 00am to 3: 30pm, long term position.
Responsibilities of a Forklift Operator:
- Responsible for loading and unloading large material within a warehouse or storage facility and Client down yard.
- Operate heavy equipment beyond forklift such as front end loaders, telehandler, hoists, cranes, dozer, etc.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Data entry into company computer system, logging in shipments, tracking, etc.
- Drive utility vans/box trucks through facility.
- Inventory, cycle counting, staging, sorting.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklift, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment.
Qualifications of a Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License.
- 1 year of material handling operating forklift in shipping/receiving.
- 1 year of heavy equipment beyond forklift.
- Data Entry test will be conducted.
- Must be able to safely lift and handle materials and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds