Stores Attendant IV
Moundsville, WV 26041
- Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from aircraft, trucks or trains and within the storage facility
- Must be able to safely lift and handle materials and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds.
- High School Diploma.
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Must pass Basic Competency exams
- Must obtain a Commercial Driver' s License (CDL) within two months of entry
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.