Stores Attendant IV
Bridgman, MI 49106
- Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors or other handling equipment to move material to and from the storage facility.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must obtain a commercial Driver’ s License within two months of entry into this job classification.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 70 pounds.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.