Tulsa, OK 74108
Assist the Material Services organization by performing duties related to material accountability, operation of the storeroom and storage yards.
1. The following sets forth the principal duties required for the job that are normally to be performed. It is not intended to limit the assignment of work or set the degree of supervision under all conditions. An employee may perform miscellaneous, related and incidental work in addition to that outlined below. These duties will be performed as an entry-level position under a training and learning process. Individuals will be under direct and/or semi-direct supervision and will progress from assisting with these duties to performing them individually with semi-direct supervision and/or job guidance, based on accumulated job knowledge.
2. Issue material under proper authorization; process and file required records which may include picking up, hauling and delivering materials and operating Company automotive equipment such as cars and trucks.
3. Check received material for quantity; make visual inspection for identity, breakage, and condition; initiate and process material receipt and related records.
4. Report irregularities and abnormal conditions
5. Identify, sort and record material returned; place usable material in stock, and sort non-usable material into scrap containers; record applicable information and process related records
6. Operate computer terminals and printers supporting a materials management system, and other office equipment such as calculators, scanners etc.
7. Prepare and pack material for shipment or storage, including preparation of required shipping papers and other related records. This may include shipping and receiving hazardous material, such as gasoline, oil, oil containing PCB, and lead-acid batteries under required safety and environmental procedures.
8. Operate material handling equipment such as hand trucks, forklift trucks, low lift trucks, hoists, overhead cranes, order pickers, or any other equipment as required.
9. Assist supervisor with maintaining efficient storage of materials, rearrangement or change of bins and racks, and making material location changes.
10. Assist in maintaining adequate inventory levels based on current requirements through inventory cycle counts; perform discrepancy adjustments with appropriate approval and process all associated records.
11. Assist employees of equal or higher classification.
12. Perform similar or less skilled work.
13. Perform duties in accordance with Company safety rules, operating regulations, and practice.
Minimum Requirements: Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Six (6) months of satisfactory work experience, preferably with the Company. Prefer a minimum of one (1) year of Material Services experience, including material handling, warehousing and inventory control.
Licenses/Certifications: Must meet all vehicle operation requirement as designated by federal and/or state law. In addition, for those locations that require a Commercial Drivers License (CDL), the incumbent must obtain a Commercial Driver s License (CDL) within six (6) months of entry into this job classification or vacate the current job classification. The incumbent must also obtain and retain all applicable CDL endorsements.
1) Successful completion of the Support and Administrative (SASS) and Data Entry tests are required for this position.
2) Successful completion of the Physical Ability Test (PAT) test
3) Must be able to operate stores material handling equipment and road vehicles
4) Must demonstrate ability to keep neat, concise and accurate records
REQUIREMENTS PHYSICAL DEMANDS: List any physical demands required for this job
1) Must be able to safely lift and handle materials and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds