Corpus Christi, TX 78417
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Forklift Operator to work in the Columbus, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Schedule: 1st shift 7: 00am to 4: 00pm, long term position with growth.
Responsibilities of a Forklift Operator:
- Responsible for loading and unloading material within a warehouse, storage facility, and a lay down yard.
- Operate heavy equipment beyond a forklift such as a crane, dozer, front end loaders, skid steers, or more construction equipment.
- Data entry into company computer system, logging in shipments, tracking, etc.
- Drive utility vans/box trucks through facility and to local locations.
- Inventory, cycle counting, staging, sorting.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklift, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment.
Qualifications of a Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver' s License.
- 1 year of operating a forklift.
- 1 years of heavy equipment beyond forklift.
- Data Entry test will be conducted.
- A Physical Ability Test (PAT) test will be conducted.
- Must be able to safely lift and handle materials and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement.