Childress, TX 79201
1st shift Monday - Friday 7: 30am-4: 00pm with OT when needed. Long term with growth.
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Will be responsible for loading and unloading material within a warehouse or storage facility and lay down yard.
- Travel involved using a 10K truck.No overnight stays.
- CDL preferred.
- Inventory control and management, material handling, warehousing, or related experience is required.
- Must possess basic computer skills to use inventory management software such as SAP or Maximo; Microsoft Excel and Word experience is preferred.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklift, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment.
- Shipping and recieving.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ year operating a forklift.
- 1+ year operating heavy equipment.
- Construction experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Computer skills in inventory - Excel, Word, or Maixmo/SAP preferred.
- Willing to obtain CDL.
- A Physical Ability Test (PAT) will be conducted.
- Must be able to safely lift and handle materials and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Must understand and perform basic math functions.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement.