Stamping Process Engineer
Jonesville, MI 49250
- Follows all policies and procedures as outlined in the TS16949 and ISO 14001 Operating Manuals as they relate to the job function.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Oversees new product launches.
Bachelor' s degree (B. S.) from a four-year college or university and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.