Toledo, OH 43607
- Maintaining complete and accurate work papers.
- Preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Reviewing, monitoring and reconciling related G/L accounts.
- Managing the flow of financial information between our business. Partners/operators and internal/external customers.
- Working with other individuals within the organization to complete relevant tasks.
- Executing and ensuring compliance with internal controls for relevant processes.
- Assisting with tax-related tasks including pulling accurate information for tax preparation and ensuring timely completion.
- Assisting team with providing information related to internal and external audits.
- To the extent utilized, ensuring 3rd party software is updated/maintained and that it is in alignment with accounting records.
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly and annual reports as well as internal reports.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business related. CPA is preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years of public or corporate accounting experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office in addition to having the ability to learn new software.
- Strong team player with a focus towards customer service.
- Ability to self-motivate and work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner.