Sr. Project Controls Admin
Beaverton, OR 97124
- Maintains and may create project micro-schedules to align to the client schedules and requirements.
- Inputs information into databases and spreadsheets for monitoring and preparing project cost, schedule, and procurement reports.
- Meets with team members to gather cost and scheduling information, and provide reports.
- Assists with development of estimating worksheets.
- Attends internal project meetings to report cost and schedule status.
- May reconcile various project estimates and project costs with capital accounting reports.
- Will write, issue and track the status of ordered and delivered equipment and services.
- Candidate will contact/coordinate with vendors regarding the status of equipment deliveries.
- Employee will gather information at the project site to input into cost and schedule reports.
- Bachelor' s degree in construction management, engineering or architecture preferred.
- 2+ years direct working experience in Scheduling, Estimating, Cost Control, and other Project Management related activities preferred.
- Proficiency with project controls or scheduling software required, such as Primavera P6 or MS Project.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.