Sr. HR Generalist
Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Provide a wide variety of support to the HR department focusing on HR systems, internal recruiting, policy application and Team Member relations with respect to quality of work life.
- Safeguard all financial/personnel documents and keep all financial/personnel matters private and confidential
- Open Door Policy – Solves issues with two-way, open and friendly communication
- Promote MAFACT benchmarks to achieve World Class Manufacturing
- Attend and participate in Team, Department, Plant-wide and any other meetings as required.
- Conduct all activities in a professional manner and positive attitude with an emphasis on personal responsibility
- Bachelors' Degree in HR
- Minimum of 4 years Human Resources experience in an Automotive manufacturing environment
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.