Sr Project Controls Specialist
Columbus, OH 43215
- Coordinates construction scheduling and bids, subcontracting, progress and delays.
- Involved with estimates, schedules, materials, and purchase orders.
- Supervises the installation of equipment and components in the field.
- Requires technical knowledge to assist installing contractors.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
- Prepare all work authorization back-up documentation for EPC projects/contracts.
- Assist EPC PMs through the bid process and provide analytics of bids and proposals.
- Provide schedule updates for all procurement activities within the project schedule.
- Load and manage RFP’ s .
- Participate in the EPC contractor scorecard process, support pre-bid meetings.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or Finance. Will consider an Associate Degree with additional experience
- 4+ years of experience in design, operations, planning, construction or maintenance of electric system projects
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.