Sr Project Architect
Raleigh, NC 27615
- Responsible to lead and manage programss including planning, design, development, and contract documentation for various science, laboratory, bio and related projects.
- Lead teams of architects, designers, engineers including workload and manpower, manage project profitability.
- Work with clients to identify opportunitites to further business, strenghten relationships, and continue to help build business.
- Mentor and lead junior architects.
- Bachelors of Architecture or Masters of Architecture
- Registered Architect
- 10+ years of architectural design build experience in the A&E industry, including projects involving science, laboratories, R&D, biomedical type facilities.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Sketchup.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.