Sr Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
Portland, OR 97035
- Lead the development of I&C design packages for industrial facility design and construction packages.
- Determine and specify required to monitor, operate and control mechanical, process, and electrical systems.
- Create P&IDs, instrument index, logic diagrams, sequence of operations and wiring diagrams.
- Provide field assistance and perform inspections of equipment as required.
- Monitor and review on-site installation, start-up and operation of instrumentation and controls.
- PLC/HMI Architecture Design including Ethernet, ControlNet and Remote I/O.
- Develop control panel designs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Active PE or able to obtain PE
- 10+ years of related instrumentation and controls experience
- PLC and HMI programming experience a plus
- Revit knowledge is a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.