Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Evaluate, configure, integrate, and deploy execution system software for controlling manufacturing processes and tool data collection.
- Integrate shop floor systems with custom-developed and off-the-shelf solutions.
- Design and develop data visualization and user input systems for manufacturing and related processes.
- Plan and develop database structures and procedures to operate and maintain software systems.
- Supply manufacturing data and operation reports based on production data to strategic MES partners and support ongoing data collection operations.
- Improve software and database applications on a variety of platforms.
- Manage outsourced software development work.
- Ensure good QA standards for software development.
- Manage transitions from the developers (solutions group) to the support group.
- Demonstrated expertise with manufacturing software architecture and execution systems.
- Proven Microsoft SQL Server design and T-SQL development expertise.
- Preferred experience interfacing with Allen Bradley Logix PLCs and RSLinx software.
- Desired demonstrated success in integrating manufacturing hardware and 3rd party software.
- Master' s degree with four years of related work experience or two years of IT experience
- Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology with six years of related work experience.
- Associate' s degree in Information Technology with eight years of related work experience.
- Ten plus years equivalent external work experience.
- 6 plus years in either manufacturing systems or software development teams using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- 2 plus years of experience interfacing with manufacturing control systems, shop floor interface/automation systems, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), or OPC data transfer.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.