Columbus, OH 43201-2696
- Designing and implementing innovative software.
- Developing and operating cloud-hosted software products that involve the integration of multiple systems.
- Managing cloud hosted software products that involve integration of multiple systems.
- Coordinating and automating metrics, logging, scaling and continuous integration systems.
- Desiging Uls to efficiently communicate data to users while maintaining uniform style.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering and a minimum of one (1) year of demonstrated software development OR High School Diploma with five (5) years of demonstrated software development
- Strong background in software engineering practices and test driven development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Python (frameworks: Flask, Falcon)
- AWS Services
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.