Sn. Architectural Designer
Southfield, MI 48034-3476
- Responsible for leading the programming and planning efforts to identify applicable project requirements, goals and strategies.
- Responsible for conceptual building concepts and related documentation from project inception through construction administration phases within the discipline.
- Function as discipline team leader on large, complex projects when assigned.
- Responsible for overseeing project team members within the discipline.
- Prepare and monitor discipline workplans.
- Prepare and document required code research for project.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
- Attend project meetings when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree of Architecture and professional licensure highly recommended.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum ten years' experience in A/E industry preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of professional services from concept design through project close-out, including design and technical expertise.
- A comprehensive understanding of the coordination aspects and related requirements of all design disciplines.
- Computer and BIM (Revit) literate.