Hinckley, OH 44233
Responsibilities of the Shift Supervisor:
- Responsible for training, planning, assigning and directing work in a fabrication manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with reading blueprints, gauges and other CNC equipment.
- Ability to manage a crew of machinists.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years prior experience in a machining environment.
- Desire to be a supervisor with hands on experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.