Cleveland, OH 44104
- Responsible for training, planning, assigning and directing work in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with quality systems and their application in a production environment.
- Understanding of root cause analysis and other problem solving techniques.
- Minimum of 1 to 5 years prior experience supervising production employees.
- Must be able to work 50-55 hours a week or as needed.
- Needs to be able to keep up in a fast paced production environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of continuous improvement in quality, productivity, safety and housekeeping.