Setup/Die Maintenance 2nd Shift
Napolean, OH 43545
- Setup and routine maintenance on stamping dies.
- Ability to put dies into machines.
- Clear any fragments from die surfaces to prepare for production.
- Repair and replace any and all defective parts.
- Ability to perform basic repairs or machinery ie. Bolts, bushings, air leaks or other minor issues.
- Equipment knowledge of surface grinders, drills, mills, cranes used in die repair.
- Ability to read part prints.
- Possess tools or can purchase tools for basic job functions.
- Previous die setting experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.