Indianapolis, IN 46201
Candidate will work onsite at a customer sites in the Dayton area. There will be occasional on-call 24/7 support.
- Installation/troubleshooting/programming of robots
- Prior experience working with Fanuc robotics
- Teach, modify, and fine tune robot paths and integration/interface of supplied equipment into Customer location
- Troubleshooting and/or debugging of systems
- Communicate and interface directly with Customer and Engineering
- Complete documentation and reports
- Maintain (As-builts) and return to engineering
- Procure supplies, tooling and associated installation
- Understand and update engineering documentation, prints and/or schematics (layout, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic,).
- Problem Solving, identify causes and offer other potential
- Controls and Programming knowledge (PLC)
- Use of hand tools (drill, punch, crimpers, solder, etc) and instrumentation (DVM, Oscilloscope).
- 2 year Associates degree or equivalent technical education, Bachelor degree
- Minimum of three to five years experience working in a related
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.